Saturday 7 March 2009

Ahmad's Reading (Useful Literary Quotes) - Introduced

For lack of imagination, I originally decided to call this blog "Useful Literary Quotes". Then, after a while, I came up with an even less imaginative title: "Ahmad's Reading".

This blog is a memory bank of all the wonderful quotes I read in books that made me think, made me wonder and challenged me.

Books are wonderful things. I'm always reading a book when I have the time to but, as you might very well know, once you finish reading a book you gradually forget what makes that book so special. There's something about the way brilliant authors word things and express their ideas and the opinions of their characters that needs to be saved in memory for later recollection. This is the purpose of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment