Sunday 24 May 2009

K-PAX I, II, III and prot's report

Those who follow this blog for whatever reason may be wondering why I haven't posted in ages and I posted a couple only today.

Well, I was meant to be working on a project but I hit a speedbump along the way so I'm setting it aside temporarily. Anyway, while I was developing the project ideas and coding it I got bored often so I continued to read through the book and before long I had read the K-PAX trilogy with prot's report - 787 pages.

It really is a great series and I hope to be reading K-PAX IV soon. I highly recommend the trilogy. The second book is not as good as the first and the third is a little better than the second and at least gives you closure on prot and roberts' story. I'm glad I read it through.

I'll be posting quotes from the second, third and report books randomly throughout the next few days as I see fit. It's a break from the current style and pattern of posting but it's worth doing. (Can't be bothered, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment